DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- No July public program.
See https://www.sierraclub.org/angeles/pasadena for details about a fundraising dinner on Wednesday, July 11.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- programs resume in the fall
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY PLANT WALK
- walks resume in the fall
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, July 8, at 9am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
- Sunday July 15 at 10 am - noon. Meet on the back patio of Eaton Canyon Nature Center with your favorite drawing and writing materials. RSVP required
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, July 21 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: email@example.com
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Walks resume in the fall.
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Summer Potluck July 19th
Click on link for information
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Programs resume in the fall
- Friday, July 27.
Check in at the Nature Center by 7:15 pm details
- Saturday, July 28 at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday, July 31 at 7pm.
Presented by Pasadena Auduban & Eaton Canyon Nature Center.
- Wednesday, August 1, at 7:30pm.
Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
"The effects of post-fire logging on California spotted owl habitat and occupancy" presented by Chad Hanson, Director and Principal Ecologist of the John Muir Project.
WRITING UNDER THE OAKS
- Tuesday, August 7 at 9:30pm.
Eaton Canyon Accessible Outing
RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org