DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, January 2 at 7:00pm."Reptiles Along the Trail" presented by Mickey Long. See https://act.sierraclub.org/events/details?formcampaignid=7010Z000001PWxpQAG for program details.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY PLANT WALK
- Sunday, January 13 at 9am
Meet in front of the Nature Center
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, January 13, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, January 16, at 7:30pm
"Bald Eagles and Peregrine Falcons: Restoring Raptors to the Channel Islands." See website for more information: http://www.pasadenaaudubon.org/?q=meetings
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, January 17 at 7:30pm
See website for information:
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, January 19 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, January 20, at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
- Sunday, January 20, from 10am to noon.
RSVP required: email@example.com
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday January 24, at 7:30pm.
The Re-Generation of Gardens, with Shawn Maestretti: See website for more information: